Thursday, December 31, 2009

Baby Sun Protection Clothing Sun Protecting?

Sun protecting? - baby sun protection clothing

Now, in the summer (UK) is to protect my skin to stop skin cancer, because I have many moles on his back, arms, neck and side of the face.

Today I was in the shop and said that a beam of UV protection.

Baby sunscreen is 50 + Ultra
The adult is 15 max
Children was very high, 30 +

I am 15 and I think, of course, need adults, but how much UV can I expect? When the baby is 50 + I should get it? .. GRR need help deciding! :)

And how often should I apply?

Thank you very much

1 comments:

Ben said...

SPF 15 is the absolute minimum you should use.

SPF 30 + is recommended, and on when the application and see what it says on the bottle, but probably about every 3 hours ish.

Post a Comment