Friday, December 18, 2009

Mucus Before Menses No Cervical Mucus This Month?

No cervical mucus this month? - mucus before menses

Let me say first that I normally lasts 26 days and all my time for 4 days.

I have my time on 6 this month, but lasted only 1 and a half ago. It is very strange for me.

My time, before there is a cycle of 31 days and lasts for 4 days. A cycle of 31 days is very strange for me.

Before these last 2 periods a little funny, I had a typical cycle of 26 days to the normal rules of 4 days duration.

This month's after my time but only lasted a half years and not notice any EWCM.

Is it possible that I am not ovulating this month, or that I'm pregnant? Am I always right reasons not long n with my strange period ()? Or could it be something else all together?

I went to the doctor for blood tests and said that my hormones are in order. I do not know why my period has been so crazy lately, or why I did not notice any EWCM this month.

Can someone please help me understand?

0 comments:

Post a Comment