Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cervical Mucus: Sour Milk Please Read And Help With Your Experience!?

Please read and help with your experience!? - cervical mucus: sour milk

What happens to my body, "Please Help!?
I am 23 years old and have been off the pill for 2 months after 1 yr.I under my term of office lasts until dec31 taxes jan6.Been Day 3 of my cycle. Ovulation was 10 days. Began to feel as if he had a fever, and then I was 98.1 vomt.Once sickness even on an empty stomach and without the feeling after feeling, I do not lke to eat and sleep and all day Dining is then did.I experienced fatigue and fell dead asleep.II also noticed that I was most tired and bitter taste in my mouth: These symtpoms disappeared slowly.Now I error, cloudy milk from my right breast and felt a little tender. And do not end my cervical mucus and an increase when my period. Now I think that the stimulus and can be there.And Trush Todaymy urine smells stronger and does not hurt pee.Dont all these symptoms of pregnancy, I am 9 days late this month have been and will not 2hpt neg.My first month off the pill had never experienced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment