Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What Store Has The Orajel Pen Alternatives To Orajel Or Risk Of O.D.- Dental Advice Please!?

Alternatives to Orajel or risk of O.D.- Dental Advice please!? - what store has the orajel pen

I have a serious dental problems for many years and I am now paying consiquences. I have a tooth, its root must be suspended or something, because the pain almost blind. It began at the end of 2 nights ago, but it was morning. Returned yesterday evening and this morning I ran into the pharmacy and the adult class. I've used probably 15 times and is about once every half hour now. I consulted a pharmacist, an attempt to advise and Walgreens Extra Strength Tylenol Orajel be avoided if possible now. Are there any other suggestions? Someone knows what I use to get me through tomorrow, I can (a dentist as soon as possible had run). I Oragel less than an hour, and my mouth is throbbing. Tylenol has about 20 minuets. Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment