Saturday, February 20, 2010

Website For Lolicon Some More Translationg Issues From Spanish To English, For My Anime Subbing?

Some more translationg issues from spanish to english, for my anime subbing? - website for lolicon

This is a website, so keep it in cat form that in mind, you can see things like LOL.

Ok:

Someone knows how to call the cheerleaders? You are buenisimas!

Blondie's gun. Makie, but I prefer the latter. It's so cute!

LOL. Poor Maki metiƩmdose always with her. I have the twins

The twins? But they are only children! Anda buenorra aunts to leave the!

Sure Lolicon falls Revolutionary Front, the Forum of the African Union.

Then aa Yunna puts me in uniform and with his C-42 ...


I await your answers.

1 comments:

| A | L | E | said...

Does anyone know the name of the cheerleader? They are so good!

The blonde is hot, but I prefer Makie (or: Maki, go in this sentence and the next) daughter. She is so cute!

LOL. Makie, they are always (or picking on her: go get him,) depending on the context. I like his twin daughters.

The twins? But the children! They are not so attractive!

They are to ensure, by the Revolutionary Front Lolicon from the AU forum.

Well, I would like Yunnan, a uniform, and the MG-42.

Post a Comment