Thursday, February 11, 2010

Community Service Letter Of Completion Is This Cover Letter Appropriate For Retail Assistant At Shoe Store?

Is this cover letter appropriate for retail assistant at shoe store? - community service letter of completion

Dear Editor,

I am really appear in the position of Sales Associate interest seen at the window of his shop. After reading the summary on the website and requests, I am sure that I bring my skills in customer service, work experience and training in retail operations for your business.

I completed a certificate of operating retail III ******* ***** and I have 4 years experience in customer service. In the meantime, he also worked on *******.

During my 4 years with ***** I provided exceptional service as a waitress. ****** Volunteerism gave me the opportunity to have returned to the community. I am passionate about fashion and determined to make my hobby into a career, starting with the support *********** study of retail operations, where he excelled in merchandising, customer service and sales of products and services . At the end of my studies I was able to Certificate III. My strengths are customer service, enthusiasm to do everything I, teamwork and exceptional communication.

I hope to learn more about their needs and how my skills can help your business. "

Please feel free to contact me at the following numbers, so I discussed my interest in the retail sector with more help. I have an interview at your disposal.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and I put my shortening


Is that a good presentation of my foot in the door get the details? How do I add in the ready to do an internship with a turnover of the company because the company provides sales practices?

0 comments:

Post a Comment