Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shower Curtain Rabbits Shower Curtain?

Shower curtain? - shower curtain rabbits

I just got rid of a form of problem in my bathroom, but I live with pink spots in the joints between the tiles. How can I stop this? Mold and mildew spray were not affected. There is also mold in the bottom of the shower curtain. To be washed regularly, so I know that no spores, but I love the place does anybody know how I remove it? I bought a new suit, but I like it and would like to save the situation and not to throw if I do not have to.
Thank you in advance x

8 comments:

♥ †@ÿŁƏƏ♥ said...

-The ...=) soak in some bleach in hot soapy water

Bobby's girl said...

Try the curtain with a little dust Oxyclean wash. Then some spray and spray on grout are Oxyclean. I like the hardware.

Nana said...

Dispose of your shower curtain. But a new one. You can also buy a shirt. Hold the line closed at all times, as if taking a shower. This allows water to drain and dry

lzyhvth said...

Only chlorine is no easy solution.

tinywitc... said...

You do not ever buy new things - the landfill is filling so quickly!

OxiClean, I just used this morning in our line of plastic shower curtain and I was surprised at how quickly and all left. This morning we have not washed the shower curtain clothing into the washer stains and cigarette smoke (warrant me!) Disappeared as if by magic.
OxiClean seems to work almost nothing. You can also work in the pictures.
Good luck:)

catwoman said...

some good old bleach sweet ...

little.m... said...

Bleach can kill anything!

dawnb said...

Try Mr. Clean Magic Eraser in the mortar or a mixture of bleach and water and a brush. If the shower curtain is the tissue and the stain is still there after washing, then you may have to discard it. Some synthetic fabrics are not simply a product of the stain.

Post a Comment